I mentioned my wife in my first post, so I felt in necessary to show her. She is so great and I love her more every year I know her. That's saying something, since we met when we were 11. Even today, I missed her while I was at work. We've been able to spend a good amount of time together over the holidays, but going back to work today and not getting home until 8:00 bothered me. I LOVE that - I love that I don't think I could spend too much time with her (I may be wrong about that, but I'm willing to try such an experiment).
She can also BRANG IT as both a teacher and (more importantly) as a mother. I can't wait for our kids to have kids and then for the light to come on displaying their realization that God graced them with the coolest & greatest mom ever.
She also seeks to continue to grow and blossom as a woman, taking on new challenges and opportunities.
Finally, it's pretty obvious from the picture that she is Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnne. She thinks it's funny that I am so attracted to her. I think it's funny that she thinks that's funny.
2 comments:
I love you too, my sweet man. I most certainly don't deserve you!
You guys are waaaaaay too cute!
Post a Comment